This is Abby's snigger smile. She crinkles her nose and squints her eyes and shows all her top gums. It's not entirely cute but pretty funny! (almost 10 months old) 9 months old. She started crawling about 2 weeks after. She is a mover!
Lindsay! Your little girl is sch a cutie! She looks like you, and I love your son's comment about when you feed her! Hey I also saw the picture of some beautiful girls I remember. . .I hope Holly, Keni, and Natalie are all doing well. You guys look great!
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
2 comments:
Lindsay! Your little girl is sch a cutie! She looks like you, and I love your son's comment about when you feed her! Hey I also saw the picture of some beautiful girls I remember. . .I hope Holly, Keni, and Natalie are all doing well. You guys look great!
love the pict with the sunglasses.
Post a Comment