Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun teacher gifts

I got a really cute teacher gift idea from a friend at Logan's preschool. She bought a terracotta pot, then had all the girls put a red thumb print on and the boys paint a yellow thumbprint. She made the girls into ladybugs and the boys into bumblebees with a sharpie. She also lined it up with green handprints on the bottom and even painted faces of them along the rim. It was totally cute! For Alex's class of 20 kids I went simple with just the lady bugs and bumblebees and then added some grass, flowers, and butterflies. I had each child sign his name next to his bug. What do you think? Pretty good for about $20.
Photobucket
Oh ya! I also bought flowers for in the pot and then taped gift certificates from people in the class to foam flowers on popsicle sticks. I know the teachers love it.

No comments: