Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Vacation part 1

Here are lots of pictures of the fun we had. I don't have any of the amusement park the kids went too but I am sure I will get some to post.
We visited the Planterium and they had a two story marble run. Can you see who was fascinated with it? I couldn't pull him away. Brett seriously refused to look at anything else nearly the whole time we were there. Fascinating with a capital F!
Photobucket
They also had a marble run overhead that was like a solar system. He liked that too. Thanks mom for the fun treat of going.
Photobucket
Alex and Logan also enjoyed the Marble run. It was nice because it was interactive...you could change the direction of the balls.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think Abby enjoyed herself too.
Photobucket
Brett on Mars.
Photobucket
All the boys on Mars. Alex's favorite!
Photobucket
Houston we've landed. One step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
Photobucket
You could weigh yourself and find out how much you weighed on other planets. It had cute graphics and cartoons to demonstrate.
Photobucket
They also got to play weather man on a green screen. Who can get enough of seeing yourself on camera.
Photobucket
After the Planetarium we went to the fountain splash park. We had a lot of fun cooling off too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahh, nothing better than wet boys. :)
Photobucket

No comments: