Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4th of July

A couple of days before the 4th I had a barbeque with my college roommates. It was great to see everyone and their kids. It rained on us so it was mostly indoors but we had a great time. Holly even brought an old video she had made during our sophomore year.
Photobucket
On the 4th of July we went to Betsy and Lauri's house. They had horses on the property next to us so we could feed them and they had fainting goats. Apparently, when you startle the goats they will stiffen their legs and fall over. Check them out on You tube if you don't believe me.
Photobucket
Abby had a great 4th too. I took her to my parents breakfast and my mom had a star painted on her cheek. Her hairbow was compliments of my friend Kara. Totally cute!
Photobucket
Logan and Aunt Becca doing snaps. My boys ADORED!!!! Aunt Becca. My mother was rather jealous. They made her sit next to them at the reunion. Welcome to the family Becca.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kids doing snakes!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I adored them too!! I definitely wasn't expecting them to be so friendly to me, I know I gave my new aunts and uncles a much harder time when they tried to be friends.