Tuesday, February 14, 2012

October Random Stuff

Logan and Brett both did soccer again.  I loved Logan's coach who got him motivated to be an awesome defender.  Logan is so cute out there with his glasses (and a head shorter than all the other kids).  His coach and he were pinky swearing before the game started.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alex decided he wanted to try flag football this year.  He had a fun season and learned a lot.

Photobucket
The kids had a crazy outfit day.  They loved picking out their outfits the night before and thought I was crazy mixing all the patterns.
Photobucket
Brett earned his Webelos badge.  He still has a few more months till his Arrow of Light but it has been a fun journey with Greg as his leader and me his helper...that is code for me being the Webelos leader.
Photobucket
We celebrated Abby's real birthday with lot's of princess accessories.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think we had to blow out Abby's candles multiple times just for fun.
Photobucket

No comments: