I don't really have info on his trip or what most of the pictures were besides knowing that Shanghai looks very British and New York in downtown. He also went to Tienamen Square and the Forbidden City. So if you are not interested in the pics that is cool. :) He did get a absolutely overpriced Espirit beanie hat as his only souvenir because it was so cold he had to buy one for his head. We also discovered the joys of FaceTime. It makes having to talk on the phone much more fun.
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment