I don't know how I found out, but one of the Charlotte Museums was giving away tickets for free for a Saturday in November. I got enough tickets for all of us and only had to pay for parking. It was so much fun! We spent several hours just on the main floor and by the time we were ready to go we realized there was also a downstairs. I guess that means we will have to go back.
This was the bed of nails. It took a while to convince all the kids to try it.
My Little Scientists!
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment