Afte the temple we cahnged clothes ate leftover pizza at the hotel and headed down town to the Coca Cola Museum. I thought I was so prepared by prebuying my tickets...unfortunately, I only printed out the receipt not the actual tickets. {sigh} As I waited in a line Abby tried to bolt through the ropes to a restricted area...as I went to grab her I said excuse me as I squeezed through two couples, as I walked back I tried to get back through the before said couples as they closed rank on me and this woman had the nerve to say to me, you could have said excuse me. I was flabbergasted. I wish I could have been the bigger person and said nothing but I didn't let it go. I was so mad at their assumption that I would be that rude when I was obviously alone with 4 children and the youngest just two. Some people! Anyway, we enjoyed a short visit inside. I think the kids had a good time. They have a free taste testing to try different coke products around the world...of course my kids beelined it straight to the real coke, sprite, and barqs rootbeer. We also saw a 4D movie that terrified Abby but had a good time overall.


Lot's of suckers to keep Abby entertained. :)

Chillin with the Coca Cola Polar Bear.

In the back of this picture is John Pemberton who invented coke. Brett did a report on him in 3rd grade and made a picture recreation of him using yarn.

We learned all about old fashioned soda jerks.

We hung out on the American Idol couch...too bad the pic ended up so blurry.

After the museum we hit the road and headed another 4 hours to Charleston. As we drove we were watching Toy Story 3 and I had to catch a few pictures of Abby watching the scary part. Too funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment