That was Awesome! You are famous!!!! If I were you... I don't know if I would have done very well with a camera right in front of me:)But you did such a Great job!!!
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
3 comments:
That was Awesome! You are famous!!!! If I were you... I don't know if I would have done very well with a camera right in front of me:)But you did such a Great job!!!
That is so fun to see so many of my friends who are famous!
Hey! COOL!! They spelled your name wrong though! :)
Post a Comment