Saturday, September 12, 2009
Cold and Flu
We have all been passing around colds and Brett was incredibly proud that his school teacher Mrs. J. let him have the box of tissues on his desk for the whole day. :) This week we went to get the flu mist this week and I had a sudden realization as I took all 4 kids to the doctors. I look quite the spectacle. It isn't just that I have 4 kids...it is how they move. They are wanderers and pacers. Imagine a 5 ft x 7 ft room with 2 adults, a stroller, infant, exam table, sink, and three wandering boys. Everywhere you turn there seems to be another child. Makes it seem like more than just three. To make it even better, Brett did not want Abby to get a shot so he attempted to barricade the nurse out. My little protector. I made them all wait in the hallway...they were all a little freaked and when it was done I wish I could have captured Brett's face. Abby cried for a matter of 2 seconds and when I opened the door you could see the relief oozing off Brett's face. What drama we have in a house of boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment