Some of our high school friends were in town last weekend and we got together on the boat and had a barbeque before the BYU game. I can always appreciate a good skiier and Spencer was no exception. It may have been cloudy and gray but we have never had smoother water. Spencer really took advantage of it although I think he majorly intimidated me and my abilities. It took me 6 tries to get up on slolam. (I finally figured out I had the rope on the wrong side of my ski...duh?)



We even got Amanda up on the wake board...although we had a hard time figuring out which way she wanted to ride. Regular or Goofy...she kept switching on us.


Rachel, Spencer, and Jackson...missed Annie in the shot. It was so fun to have them stop by from Arkansas. We definately have to plan a trip to Branson with them.
2 comments:
Great Pictures!! :) Spencer was in heaven!
Thanks for the awesome run! You guys live a truly enchated life. Thanks again for sharing the fun. See you soon
spence
Post a Comment