Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

We had a great Memorial Day spent on the boat. We got plenty of wakeboarding, tubing, and sun. We were on the lake for nearly 9 hours but the kids were great! We had quite the crowd with 4 adults, 1 teenager, and 7 kids.
Alex likes taking naps by the captains chair. Pretty comfy huh?
Logan and me about to ride the tubes. He wasn't quite sure about it once we started but I promised he wouldn't fall out and he loved it after that.
Love the swimsuit! Sweet happy boater baby. Did I mention I love the swimsuit?
Logan's version of nap time.
Danielle is doing our version of squat skiing. She is going into kindergarten this year. Go Danielle! I hope she didn't bruise her bum. Just to show you...we can teach anyone to ski.
Jackson doing the real deal.
Oh yea! Here is Abby in full swim suit attire. Still love it!
All the boys! What a great day we had. Any body else want to come to Dallas. Boating season is from May-November.

2 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

How fun! I didn't realize that you guys had a boat! I'm sure Grant will love talking about boats with Greg at the reunion. We're hoping to buy one in the next 5 years or so...Perfect for family "mini-vacation" days. And, I think any water-related entertainment is a necessity if you live in the Texas heat!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

P.S.- I LOOOVE Abby's cute little swimsuit. Olivia's friend has the toddler version of it and I love it....Baby Gap outlet, right?! My friend got the swimsuit, matching cover-up and hat for like $15 with some incredible sale + 30% off Gap coupon. I was so jealous!