Monday, June 1, 2009

Cheer Reunion

We are such goons. We had a highschool cheer/song reunion. It was great to catch up and see how everybody is doing. Marni even digitized her old videos and made copies for all of us. It was great to reminisce. One of the funniest things I think I have seen was Lindy doing the splits at 6 months pregnant. Here is the pic to prove it.

Even funnier was seeing Janica do the splits and she is only a week away from her due date. I swore I wouldn't take a photo so I have no documentation to prove it. But everyone there were eye witnesses.
Back row: Alicia, Lindy, Marni, Janica, Robyn
Front row: Lindsay and Mindy
By the way, the middle back three were some of the song leaders. The joke at Nationals was that we had a height minimum of 5' 8'' to be a song leader. Not entirely true but kind of funny. They really were that tall. I will have to post some of our routines if I can download them of the DVD.

1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

Loved it! It was so good to see you. Posting mine tom.