The beautiful couple. Becca had her dress made from vintage fabric in a vintage style. The temple was beautiful and so was their sealing. I was so lucky that Abby and I could fly out and be there. Everybody kept asking how I liked my new sister-in-law. I had to laugh since I met her two days earlier in the temple and I had only seen her in the temple since that time. Not exactly a lot of time for social visiting and getting to know you. :) I am sure I will like her and she will be sure to keep Andrew in line.

Abby was a real trooper even though it was sunny and hot. She is always smiling.

Chris, Courtney, and Pierce drove up from California just in time for the wedding. Chris is doing an internship for the summer. It was good to see them and I hope that some of them can make it for the reunion. My boys really would like to get to know Pierce. Maybe they can teach him a few things about being noisy and getting dirty. ;)

The tired bride having a sit down at my parents house before the reception. It was very fun when they got there. We were all enjoying some snack sandwiches Grandma O. had made and Becca plopped right down on the couch with us and said, I gotta have one of those. Fortunately there was no spilling.

Great Grandma Jane and Abigail enjoying her company.

More of Abby of course. I can't take enough pictures. I know I am biased but she is soooo photogenic. (hee hee)

Abby had lots of aunts to entertain her. She wanted to try everyone's drinks so we let her try water from the cup. She did very well. We have also discovered she has hawk eyes. Anywhere I walk in a room she follows. She has also learned to reach for me. She even will reach for other people but quickly backs into me again when she realizes oh that means they are going to take me out of mom's arms...only okay if she can still see me and close enough to reach back to me.

Most of my mom's brothers and sisters with spouses. I love my family.

Ashlee, Eric, Abby, me, and Courtney keeping dry under the tent and watching Andrew and Becca cutting the cake.

My favorite picture of Abby and her beautiful dress. The poofier the better right?!

Oh, I hope to just like my grandparents in many years to come. I am so lucky to have them around. I have so many wonderful memories from my childhood of summers spent with them. I am so lucky that my kids know their great grandparents. What a blessing.

Chris and Pierce. Pierce has the most beautiful eyes! Very clear blue. He is a very busy boy.

Eric and Ashlee hanging out. We missed having Ava there.

Congratulations Becca and Andrew and welcome to the family.
1 comment:
Oh! I'm so glad you posted these photos! I was so sad I couldn't make it out to Andrew's wedding! The last time I saw him was when we celebrated both of our 19th birthdays together with the family!
It looks like the wedding was gorgeous, which was to be expected, of course, with your mom in charge! ;) We hope we get to meet Becca this summer!
Post a Comment