(Warning: Not for the sensitive of stomach) Just in case there was any question as to whether my boys belong to me. The question has been irrevocably answered. They are true blue, tride and true MINE. To illustrate I will use Brett and Alex as an example. Yesterday Alex got a splinter in his bum...the size of a toothpick. I couldn't dig it out so I waited for Greg to get home. In anticipation for the event of a needle helping release this aforementioned toothpick...Alex puked! Not once, not twice, but three times. We hadn't even touched him. He puked again an hour later when we asked to see if his site looked okay after we had gotten the 1/4 inch splinter out. As a child I used to get all sorts of digestive problems when I was nervous. I also got sick with every holiday ie Christmas, Easter, Halloween...even if I didn't eat any candy. Did I say as a child...? I still get nauseous when I am nervous, on vacation, or going somewhere I have never been.
On to bigger and better stories. As a child I had a very sensitive stomach when eating. If I ate too much I got sick, if I ate too little I got sick. Much to my chagrin, Brett has followed in my footsteps. We went to an afternoon movie and I stuffed their little bags full of popcorn. I guess it was a little too much popcorn because Brett came home and threw it all up. At least it was in a designated potty so there wasn't much to clean up. Can I be ever so grateful my children are old enough to aim? He also throws up in the car when we go on a long trip..it is all nerves. Greg teases me that I have ruined my children. They cannot enjoy the simple pleasures of boyhood, like the scrapes, bruises, crashes, and getting dirty. I can't help it. I see them sitting in the grass in Texas and all I can think is chiggers, ticks, mosquitos, OH MY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't forget the to think about the fire ants! Those are the worst. I'm definitely not missing the fire ants.
Post a Comment