Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bulk Blogger

Unfortunately I am finding that I am a bulk blogger. I think this is a name I have created but it seems I don't have time to blog but I am constantly thinking of things I would like to post especially pictures. I don't want to miss a moment of my kids lives and the funny things they say and do. So I save up all the ideas and then I have to wait to get the pictures downloaded, then I can write about it all. I think with Christmas, Brett and Alex's multiple birthday parties(friends and family), New Years Eve (totally lame-went to bed early and did nothing), Brett's baptism and Abby's Blessing the next day, not to mention the visitors, my birthday, and some lia sophia parties it has been a crazy January. Here is everything we missed between the last and now. Enjoy.

No comments: