Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice the drool. I hope this stops soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's eyeing the neighbors dog.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm pooped mom. At least I got my blanket.
Photobucket
Just to catalog the injuries of the last week. She face planted at Target, later that day she face planted on the street on the way back from the bus, that evening she fell off her bathroom counter onto the toilet (I caught her midway), and the next morning she somersaulted off my bathroom counter (again, caught her midway to slow the fall). Wish I could get her to hold my hand or stop climbing.

1 comment:

Courtney Brasher said...

These pics are so sweet! But my goodness,it sounds like she is trying to impress her big brothers and see who could get the most battle wounds in one day! Poor girl... I'm sure she is just trying to keep up:). And I love the heart wreath! So cute!