


Alex was gung-ho from the beginning and enjoyed the season. I enjoyed making lot's of friends with the moms. He even got hit in the mouth a couple times with the basketball and it helped get those lovely front teeth to fall out. (Funny side note, Greg "accidentally" pulled his first front tooth out by tying floss on it. Bled like a bugger and Alex was very upset. The second tooth was really ready to come out but he wouldn't let us near it. We finally got floss tied on it but when Greg was trying to get the floss off, Alex was holding it and yanked his head back and pulled it out himself.)

Logan enjoyed his season although it was a little funny to see him attempting to dribble the ball. They were very lenient at this age so I was happy for him that he got to "handle" the ball a few times. His favorite part was having the boy with the matching arm band chase him around the court and having a running commentary to either the referee or me during the whole game, especially while he was playing. I always knew if I was supposed to be cheering for the yellow or white.


It was quite the season for me with Greg working 7 days a week till 11 pm or later. He got off when 2 kids had a game at the same time so at least each child could be supervised. I always had to entertain Abby. It was a job in itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment