View of office/music room with French doors

Tray ceiling in formal dining room.

Master Bathroom

Family room

Kitchen. Aaaaaahhhhh. The gourmet kitchen is the scattered height of cabinets. I love it...now I just need a different colored island and different granite slab on it. We'll see if Greg let's me take a paint brush to it. Hard to make myself do it in a brand new house.

Staircase...Windows in the back are the family room.

Front of the house is done... I think it turned out nice (even if we didnt' get to pick out the outside colors). We have decided we love the look of the extended porch and I am excited to put some chairs out there to enjoy it. Oh, I forgot, we did get to choose a "meandering" front side walk to the door. :)

1 comment:
Exciting! It is looking so good!!
Post a Comment