Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter!

We had the busiest weekend ever...we included Logan's birthday party, conference, and Easter all into one. Saturday we dyed Easter Eggs then Sunday morning Uncle Eric came to spend the day. We hunted for eggs. My boys left all the real eggs and made a mad dash for the candy filled ones. When I was that age there were certain eggs taht I died or others had done that I wanted back cuz I thought they were pretty. There were no thoughts of beautiful colored eggs in my house. Abby liked them a little but each one she picked up she subsequently dumped on the floor and cracked them. At least they were hard boiled.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Easter Bunny was especially generous this year. He brought cotton candy, chocolate bunnies, DS backpacks, clothes, Legos, baby dolls and accessories, and my favorite...Captain Crunch All Berries Cereal. My boys biggest complaint is why can't they leave the crunch part out of the cereal. :)
Photobucket
Abby has excelled at feeding her baby doll with sucking action and everything.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ate scones for breakfast and had a fabulous dinner of Roast, funeral potatoes, and green beans with caramalized onions and garlic. For dessert I tried a new chocolate lava cake. It was soo good. I have decided though for years to come...I enjoy Easter and Conference on different Sundays. Much too hard ont he same week.

No comments: