I helped chaperone Brett's field trip this last week. I think we both had a good time but man was I tired after. We spent a couple hours at the park near our house, ate lunch, then went to a local gymnastics gym for math games. Each parent was assigned a station and we rotated groups of 12 kids to each station. I was in charge of the balance beam with measurement activities. My voice was gone by the end of the 2 1/2 hours. Craziness!
Brett also was honored by his teacher as 1 of 6 kids throughout the year. He was very excited and has worked really hard this year especially now that he has the challenge homework.
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment