I love short hair!! So I was thinking about you guys the other day--what happen with the North Carolina thing?? Am I way behing?? I still feel so bad about that day on the boat--and driving your boys crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
4 comments:
Cute Linds!!
Super cute! It kinda looks like my new do! Great minds think alike.
I meant to tell you yesterday, but It is really cute. You can do anything with your hair!!!
I love short hair!! So I was thinking about you guys the other day--what happen with the North Carolina thing?? Am I way behing?? I still feel so bad about that day on the boat--and driving your boys crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment