Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas

We made the kids promise no early early morning this year. We did get up by 7:30 but not like the 5:00 a.m. of last year.
The boys were very excited...
Photobucket
I always adore Abby's accessories. She loved her hat and I loved the curls sticking out the back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brett got a marble mania toy out of k'nex. He built that thing all day and it is awesome!
Photobucket
I think their favorite thing was the matching snuggies we got them. Here they are demonstrating the many wonderful uses...reading, playing wii, and watching TV. I almost want one myself. It is so cold in the mornings I may have to wear it driving them to school. :) Don't anybody be surprised to see me in a hot pink or zebra/leopard print one.
Photobucket
Brett and Alex both got DSi's from Santa and Logan has enjoyed almost as much as them...They also got lots of power miner Legos and video games. It was a fun Christmas for all.
Photobucket
For Christmas night we went to our friends house. It was wonderful to get together with everybody even though Brooke was still in the hospital on bedrest.

No comments: