I bought this outfit years ago and have had it ever since just waiting for a girly girl to put in it. I am glad I didn't have to hold out forever. (Don't tell Greg but I have several outfits like that "in my store". I am in Heaven! Spring time Baby.
She is really a cutie! I love what you did with your pillows. It is always nice to reuse something. Can't wait for the pic of the chair. Did you take a befoer picture?
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
2 comments:
she is so cute! i can't believe how big she is getting. i need to hurry up and see her before she is all grown up :)
She is really a cutie! I love what you did with your pillows. It is always nice to reuse something. Can't wait for the pic of the chair. Did you take a befoer picture?
Post a Comment