Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our Little Nest

We had a little problem this last spring (besides the fact that I am hugely behind in my blogging). We had birds nesting above our front door.
Photobucket
Besides the nasty crap on the front porch it was down right dangerous to walk in and out of our house as the birds would dive bomb us. We cleaned them out once and they came back with a vengence. We finally got the time to clean out the mess they made and found three lovely mud nests (did I mention it was red mud/clay that has now dyed our columns a lovely red polka dot?). Anyway, before we took the nests down I used the camera to look "inside". Hopefully you can follow my though process with each picture...
Photobucket

Wheww. No eggs.

Photobucket

Wheww again. No eggs.

Photobucket

Dang it!
Photobucket

No comments: