
It was a wonderful and special day for us. We were so lucky to have Greg's father with us. He talked to us on Baptism before Greg performed the baptism. For all Greg's chatter about standing on people's toes so they stay under the water he forgot with Alex and Alex took a little swim when he dunked. There was definately a flurry of water but he never surfaced. (And at least the water was somewhat warmer than the double baptism last week where both girls had to do it twice and the water was only 80. Brr.) Our home teacher Derek Skea talked on the Holy Ghost and then the confirmation was performed. It was a small group but the bishop, ward mission leader, RS president, Primary President, Bro Merrill (Alex's primary teacher), and good friend Sis Hall were all there. Thanks to everybody for making it a special day. I was very excited with Bro Skea gave Alex a journal so he can record how he felt on his baptism day. I hope he'll do it without too much bugging.
1 comment:
Wish we could have been there. I'm a little jealous of the snow - it's so pretty. I'd love to have it for a day or two, as long as it was 80 the following day. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment