Friday, December 31, 2010

Alex's Birthday

Christmas Eve always has to be celebrated in two parts considering it is Alex's birthday. So for part one we celebrated with lots of presents and cake and Grandpa Ron.
Photobucket
Among the games, bookmark, books, and video games, he got this AWESOME t-shirt. Get it? Awesome T-shirt. I loved it and he loved the fact that it glows in the dark.
Photobucket
He requested a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting but I accidentally got it backwards and did a white cake with chocolate frosting. Oh well, better luck remembering next year. Probably good though since there was absolutely no white frosting at the grocery store and I had to stand inside the fridge section in Walmart to reach the last premade sugar cookie dough. I am still trying to figure out if it was worth it...homemade tastes so much better but I had way too much to do.
Photobucket
Brett is missing from the picture on account of his hate/hate relationship with candles and fire. I imagine he was probably standing at the front door in the event of a candle catastrophe.
Photobucket
I just had to document that my little cake snob actually likes chocolate frosting. Now she tells me. :)
Photobucket

No comments: