Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soccer

Just a few shots of soccer fun. This is Logan's first year playing and he has loved it. He scored a goalie at his first game and has done awesome as goalie himself. He hasn't even minded the co-ed teams or the purple jersey and socks.
Photobucket
Brett is happy to be playing again this year. He is finally enjoying it (helps alot that they have won all but one game). He's had a rough two years with soccer with no wins so this has been a nice change for him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little monster keeps me busy and away from Alex's games. Three hours every Saturday has been too much so I haven't gotten any action shots of Alex yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Abby chose her fetching ensemble of two hats. Do you love it?
Photobucket
I have to admit I love this (see below).
Photobucket

No comments: