Friday, October 22, 2010

Another trip to the Pumpkin Farm

I took Abby to the Pumpkin Farm with a friend from playgroup. We had a great time with husking corn, feeding the goats, riding a hay ride, walking the corn maze, climbing the tree house, taste testing apple cider (of which Abby drank hers and comandeered mine), and sliding on a burlap slide. It was great fun.
Photobucket
Abby loved her cow. She kept petting him and kissed him good bye.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We've had to use headbands because unfortuntely my cute little girl has gone bald. No more elastics at our house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ooo Pumpkins!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rene said...

So cute. I miss that little girl! Jax keeps asking when we can come visit. I need to call and ask a few questions about becoming a nurse - I've had 3 people tell me to look into Rad Tech instead.