Here is the before...

Here is the after...



I am very happy it turned out. Once I clean up the laundry room again I will post my masterpiece in there. I should also post my office closet where I installed shelving...even the builder was impressed at my handiness when we walked through. We have had 7 light fixtures installed and the sprinklers are finally finished. I have hung lot's of family photos in the hallway. I call it my family gallery.


Ignore the sideways picture. It was holding for a picture of my family from my bros. wedding.



I also enlarged photos of each kid and did them in black and white for the office. I love it! When I tried to buy the pictures they wanted the copyright letter from the photographer. It took some convincing and me holding myself back from just picking them up and walking away. It was actually good that the family picture had Brett sulking, Alex holding a DS, and the kids in crocks to prove it wasn't a professional photo shoot.

We filled our back wall in the office to full with a new bookcase. The filing cabinet has since moved out and waiting for a reading chair.

I also have been working on the main floor bathroom. I love how the garbage can turned out all thanks to Modgepodge, scrapbook paper, and quilt binding.





I apologize for the grainy photos, my lens was dirty and I have since cleaned it.

No comments:
Post a Comment