Thursday, July 15, 2010
Funny Girl
There are just some funny things that Abby is doing right now that I just have to remember. Maybe it is because she is a girl or maybe because she is my youngest...she is so stinkin cute! She loves lotion...she wants to apply it daily, multiple times a day. Says "see" whenever she wants me to look at what she is doing which usually includes the aforementioned lotion, bracelets (usually big elastic hair bands) and her swim diaper. As I have been unpacking she has discovered her lovely clothes in her closet and she wants to try them on. I think she changed outfits probably 10 times one day. I am in for it someday. The first thing she wants in the morning is lot's of bows in her hair...minimum of 5. When she runs into something or trips she says "sorry". Her favorite words are Mommy, Daddy, see, all done, please, kitty, stinky, poo poo, moo, yucky, and more (with the sign for it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment