The first hole in the wall(by the dining room).I didn't even shed a tear.

A couple of kitchen pictures...my mom helped me arrange everything before she left. Thanks mom!




This is the arrangement between the kitchen and family room. Dubbed hole number 2 and 3. My new color palette for the main floor is teals and browns. I am really excited about how it is all coming together now that we replaced a horrendous (oops did I see that), I mean a rug that we previously ordered and changed our minds (I mean my mind).



Sorry I had to include a picture of the rug. I love it! I meant to take a picture of the other one for a comparison but I was just so glad to be rid of it I forgot to document it.

The office is starting to come together starting with our new desk. I love the styling with the old school room handles...and of course the boys crowding around it watching pokemon episodes online. We also got a new rug and I have plans to paint the room a dark teal blue. We added a huge book case on the opposite wall and I am slowly filling it with treasures. We got a matching filing cabinet.

When we moved out of our house we told the mover we did not want to see our old desk when we arrived in NC. Thankfully it is gone to never be seen again...I am almost finished emptying the old filing cabinet which we can use for storage in the garage.
Holes number #4 and 5 in the dining room. Still needs some work in there.


The music room is our catch all for pictures right now. I can close Abby out and she won't get to any hardware or picture frames.

Our master bedroom with the one wall I got painted before we moved in...that reminds me, I think my favorite room in the house is the laundry room since it is actually painted and finished. I'll post a picture later.

My glorious closet.

Bathroom closet that Greg thought I was nuts when I bought 20 clear storage shoe boxes. I love having it organized.

My humongous bathroom...hello mirrors.

Abby's room is organized and everything is hung although this picture was in process.




Alex and Logan's room has been changed. They actually have things hanging on the walls now and a shelving unit across from their beds. (We've moved the shelves to be side by side.)


Brett's poor baren room.


Bonus room

View from the landing by the boys room and the bonus room to the front door.

Third floor office/aka scrapbooking and sewing space.

Third floor retreat. I will reassure everyone interested in visiting. We can keep the 3rd floor nice and cool because it has it's own AC unit. Please come visit. :)

You'll even have your own bathroom.

I did take over the closet...Sorry.

So that is the house for now. I do have more updated pictures but honestly they are still on the camera on the 3rd floor and I am too tired to go up two flights of stairs to download them so they will have to do for now.

3 comments:
So beautiful/ You've gotten a lot finished! I miss you guys so much! Abby is adorable - I can't believe how big she is getting. SO how much longer do you have to stay before you can move back?
isn't it wonderful to have a new home?! sometimes, i just wander around mine and smile - i love living here!
Your house is amazing. I love it. I am dying over that kitchen. It looks massive and nice and ah ... well, obviously, I love it.
Post a Comment