Friday, March 26, 2010

Valentines and Snow

We had a record breaking almost 12 inches of snow in February right around Valentines. It snowed a lot and quickly. School was cancelled and we had some fun playing outdoors. The boys did a great job helping me build the snowman. We really need to invest in some better snow clothes. We got soaked and didn't last long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Valentines Parties
Here are a couple of things we did at Logan's party...we decorated placemats, ate chocolate covered marshmallows, and exchanged valentines.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At Alex's party we made Valentine antanae hats, played stack the candy hearts, made sucker flowers, and played Valentine bingo. I heard a fun game I want to do one of these years...you play the candy bar game style but you use chopsticks to grab candy hearts and you stop once someone else rolls a double or 7.
Photobucket

I didn't make it to Brett's class party this time because I had to help out in Alex's room but i promised to go to the end of year with him.

For Valentines I gave the boys their ginormous chocolate kisses and Abby got her red dress with heart tights. I also made them a heart pizza for dinner and a heart chocolate cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: