Friday, March 26, 2010

Logan's Birthday

We had so much fun celebrating Logan's birthday this year. I can't believe he is 5! I keep telling him I'm not going to let him turn 5. He has to stay 4 so he won't go to school next year. They grow up so fast.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Logan opened Mix n Morph Power Rangers from Grandma Debbie, a color changers car shop from Disney cars, and a Hexbug from Grandma Susie. He kept yelling VICTORY! When he opened a present. Everything was a hit.
Photobucket
Logan requested a M&M cake with a rainbow on top. Easy enough.
Photobucket
Then...Easter weekend we did a friend party at the bowling alley. We had a great time and it was so easy. He said he wants to have a bowling party each year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to Rene who came to "babysit" Abby while we bowled.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: