



Have you ever seen an ostrich this close before. Buggy eyes! Greg kept dropping food out the window then would have to roll the window up because the ostrich would come right in if we let him.




Abby was a little wiggleworm...so I finally strapped her in Logan's carseat. I thought she might enjoy the front facing view.

I got ejected from my front seat by the boys. They certainly enjoyed it. We got a little over heated with the windows open and the car idling. Poor car.

Fortunately, he couldn't get his head in any further because of his antlers. Very friendly.

Don't feed the zebras...they bite.




Our favorite emu.

Rhinos from a distance..the only animals besides the leopards that were caged.


1 comment:
Oh my word - that looks very exciting - but a little scary too!
I'm glad we got to see you and your beautiful girl when you visited!
Post a Comment