Was this a Brett statement? It sure sounds like it!
The carnival we went to was at the Valley View Mall. We were randomly driving past on 635 and saw it. It was pretty ghetto, but Ava didn't know the difference, and had a blast! It was expensive too!
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
1 comment:
Was this a Brett statement? It sure sounds like it!
The carnival we went to was at the Valley View Mall. We were randomly driving past on 635 and saw it. It was pretty ghetto, but Ava didn't know the difference, and had a blast! It was expensive too!
I don't know if it's still there or not though.
Post a Comment