Monday, April 6, 2009

Brett's new favorite food

Food is always an issue with Brett. He doesn't like the texture of ANY meat except McDonald's chicken nuggets and my chicken crescant rollups (What???) Anyway, we were having pizza the other night and I was trying desperately to get him to eat something from the pizza other than crust. I explained it to him very rationally. The bottom of the pizza is bread which he likes, the middle of the pizza is sauce like salsa which he likes, and the top of the pizza is melted cheese which he likes. Now, I have used this rationale with him before and still to no avail. Well my effort finally paid off. He ate a bite and the next thing out of his mouth was, "Mmm this is good." What is next....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney Brasher said...

Let me know if he starts eating other meats! Good job! Chris