Monday, April 13, 2009
Sweet Tender Boy
Alex woke me up this morning about 4:00 a.m. He had fallen out of bed and hit his head and arm on the table by his bedside. He was not really even crying but I think he wanted a little bit of comfort. After some loves and walking him back to his bed, he apologized for waking me up. Poor kid. I told him it was always okay to wake me up when he is sad, scared, or hurt. I remember when I was 12 or 13 I had an ear ache one night and I waited all night crying and hurting so I wouldn't have to wake my dad up since people were always calling him for problems during the night. The next morning my dad taught me a great lesson. I can always go to him if there is ever a problem. Several years later when I had appendicitis in the middle of the night, I made sure he knew about it right off. He has always been a comfort to me. Thanks Dad! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember when you got appendicitis... fun times.
Post a Comment