Grandpa flew in last night and Greg and I were joking that Logan was in hyperdrive because of it. Logan was dancing in the second bathroom bathtub, slipped on the soap dish (it fell of the wall of the shower last week when Brett was "sitting" on it) and hit his mouth on the toilet. He chipped a tooth and split his lip open. We heard Brett and Alex screaming because their was blood everywhere. I took one look and knew we were headed for stitches. Fortunately for us there is an Acute Kids Urgent Care right by our house and we were in and out in about an hour. It was pretty gruesome to watch and the poor kid struggled but he now has two stitches and a very fat lip. He is a sport! Three boys later and we have still avoided the ER. Knock on Wood. Here are the before and afters.
I am a mom of 3 crazy boys and 1 determined little girl. I craft, clean, blog, and shop by day and work at the hospital by night. I am a craft genius. Well, actually, I'm not but I wish I was. I love my friendships but most of all I love my family.
3 comments:
He got his lip good. That is pretty impressive that with 3 boys you haven't been to the ER.
I'm so sorry - I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving - I didn't know about your blog, thanks for sending me a link.
ouch!
Post a Comment