Friday, November 28, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things received. I can't believe how lucky I am. I am blessed to have so many kind and precious friends. It is so fun having a girl.
This is my blessing gown from when I was an infant...I can only imagine if I hadn't had a girl I would never have had a use for it.
Photobucket
I love dalmations and all things furry!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have you ever seen anything cuter than a pink trenchcoat? Do they make those in my size?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a funny thing. I had the exact (I kid you not) same blessing dress as you did! How random is that. My mom has both AmyJo's and mine hanging up in her house. That is great. Way cute trench as well, I have one only its hot pink. I love it, and now that it is finally cooling off here I can(COULD) wear it I guess if I weren't 8 months prego! Thanks for sharing such cute pictures.

Emily said...

Lidsay, congrats on your darling baby girl. Girls are a lot of fun, however I am hoping for a boy someday. I love the little girl outfits. There is so much to choose from. Thanks for the Christmas letter. It is fun to hear how your cute family is doing. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Take care-
Emily