Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Culprit of a Rude Awakening

We were rudely awakened at 5:45 this morning by a crashing sound followed by our house sirens. I made a beeline to the kids room and discovered the tin bus lunch box open on the floor with all of Logan's cars scattered. We came to the conclusion when we talked to the security company that it had fallen off the bed and set off our glass breakers. I guess it is reassuring that it works but what an adrenaline rush when you are not expecting it. I bet the security company probably thought it was going to be a much bigger deal than just a bunch of toys. So, lesson learned...make sure all toys are secured before going to bed.

1 comment:

Joyner Family said...

That story is so funny. Not fun so early in the morning. I really like that lunchbox. How cute. I am so glad I was able to come to your shower last night. You got some really cute stuff! I just love what your mom gave you. It made me tear up as well. SO sweet and thoughtful. Your mom rocks! I can't tell you how excited I am to meet your sweet baby girl. Let the countdown begin! Oh- and I just sent you an invite to blog so check your email.