Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Rainy Humdrum
Texas weather is unbelievable. I did not sleep last night for fear the lightning was striking just outside our house. (One time I am thankful for a non 2 story house to be surrounded by larger 2 story homes). The news tonight said that we received an entire summer's worth of rain in 24 hours. We had 8 inches! Holy Crow! My kids are going crazy inside so we did take them to the indoor swimming pool the last two days. Tonight we ran into Logan's swimming teacher Mr. Ty who absolutely adored Logan. I can't say Logan had the same feelings about him since he screamed everyday but Logan hasn't stopped talking about him. Logan likes to say, "No swimming lessons for Logie, Mr. Ty swims and I say Aaaaa (fake crying sound)." It is pretty funny how stubborn and independent the little guy is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment