We were very excited for the start of our Family Reunion. The first day was a Mexican Celebration complete with costume, tacos, and pinatas.

Even the Statues got in on the action.

Brett and Great Grandpa playing chicken foot. I think this was my all time favorite moment of the entire trip. Great Grandpa recognized the Brett was having a frustrating time with another child and he got Brett involved in something. I am sure Brett will always remember too.

We had some great women's crafts including sewing mini notebooks, making phone message centers, and satin hair bows lot's and lot's of satin hair bows. We have to pretty up all those little girls we have in our families.


Grandpa came with us and tried a little rock wall climbing although the little boys mostly did the Indiana Jones swing across the three rock wall faces. They created the game last time we were there and it is still a favorite.


Abby mostly played in the tire shreds

Erin, Courtney, Aunt Kelly and I were in charge of the young kids craft. We did a water theme and helped the kids make search and find snow/sparkle globes, octopi out of toilet paper rolls, bubble wands, and scuba masks out of paper plates.

We introduced a new activity to all the kids. It was quite a hike up to the shooting range but all the kids enjoyed trying out the rifle.


(Brett wasn't liking it too much considering his allergies)

Abby even gave it a go. Our sassy little woman.

The boys got to do some leather work. The funny thing is it was the same stuff/projects that I remember doing when I was Brett's age.

Abby and Pierce got to do some bonding on the swings.

We had a fantastic night of Minute to Win It Games and a day of fun photo scavenger hunting. We also rigged a slingshot to throw candy at the kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment