Monday, August 16, 2010

New words

I just have to record some of the funny words that Abby is saying. Among her favorites are swimsuit, towel, pool, and boat. Today as she was hitting me with a toothbrush, I said, "No hitting" she proceeded to say "No, I bite." Haa haa. She jsut started saying no yesterday. Glad it took her this long but I have to wonder what happened at nursery. She started saying it today when I told Logan he could finish her mac n cheese if she didn't eat it all and she put her hand over the bowl and said, "No." She also says Teapotpot for Teapot and she loves to point at the pictures in her alphabet book. I bet she can say every picture but she makes me do it. Her favorites are the nut, lemon, monkey, and balloons. I know with her 2 year old appointment coming up soon (Oops gotta find a doctor frst), I should know how many words she can say...I'll start counting.

No comments: